NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Writer’s Retreat with Jennifer Louden


Jennifer Louden

Louden is another writer and coach that has inspired me over the past several years. And she’s holding her Luscious, Nurturing Get Your Writing Done While Laughing Your Butt Off and Maybe Crying a Little Too Writer’s Retreat in 2009. Sign up and pay in full by November 30, 2008 on her 46th birthday and you’ll get a FREE hour of coaching. The retreat is in Taos, New Mexico Sunday, July 26 through Saturday August 1, 2009. I am REALLY tempted by this! I have a number of her books and she has had a huge impact on how I live my life as well as keeping me writing. Besides, how can anyone resist a workshop with that title! See her web site for more information at http://www.comfortqueen.com/workshops-retreats/writers_spa

1 comment:

Inkpot said...

I REALLY need to go on a writer's retreat. This one sounds fab, but I think is alittle big out of my budget unless I win the lottery. :)