NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, March 29, 2010

Settling in slowly


My office still needs a lot of work!

I am slowly making progress on unpacking and all the other tasks associated with a long-distance move. The altitude is affecting me more than I expected, making me breathless and ensuring I move very slowly. I am very behind in everything, including emailing. Not to mention writing, artwork, and even taxes!

1 comment:

jayneleni said...

Settling in slowly, but you're settling in! Wish I could be there to help :)