NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, May 9, 2011

Lakewood Cultural Center Annual Juried Holiday Show & Sale




Photo from
http://www.lakewood.org/comres/page.cfm?ID=18&LakewoodCulturalCenter

One of the many great things about living in Lakewood, CO, is the Lakewood Cultural Center and its sisters, the Heritage Center and the Washington Heights Arts Center. Every year, the Cultural Center hosts a juried exhibition and sale of artwork by Colorado artists and artisans. This year, applications digital images of submitted art must be postmarked or emailed no later than July 15. The judges decide based on quality, originality, and salability. There is a $20 jury fee, with a 40 percent commission on all work sold, with the Cultural Center being responsible for the collection and payment of sales tax. If you are a Colorado artist, this is an excellent venue for your work. Contact Jeff at 303-987-7756 or via email at holidayshow@Lakewood.org for information and applications.

No comments: