NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, June 4, 2007

Stack of bedtime reading

I love to read. I believe you can't be a good writer if you're not a lover of other people's books. Watch for books reviews as I wend my way through the stack currently on my bedside table:
  • Neal Gaiman, Anansi Boys
  • Victoria Houston, Dead Madonna
  • Noah Lukeman, The First Five Pages: A Writer's Guide to Staying Out of the Rejection Pile
  • Tim Dorsey, The Big Bamboo
  • Victoria Moran, Younger by the Day
  • Ian Pears, The Last Judgement
  • Philip Kerr, Berlin Noir
  • Julia Child with Alex Prud'homme, My Life in France
  • Elisa Southard, Break Through the Noise: 9 Tools to Propel your Marketing Message
  • Sara Rath, Star Lake Saloon and Housekeeping Cottages
  • Lee Child, The Hard Way
  • Robert Wilson, The Company of Strangers
  • J. Robert Janes, Sandman

1 comment:

Carl said...

Hi
This is so good. Terribly impressive!!!!
Everyone certainly looks comfy on the porch!!
XXXXX