NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Day



As many Americans travel today, I sit snuggly (and smuggly) at home. Tomorrow, Carl will be sitting in his tree stand, celebrating Thanksgiving with the Wisconsin tradition of deer hunting. My father and I will be dining sumptuously at our friends Leslie and Jim's house, giving thanks for our safety, our blessings, our families, our friends, and our community. Let the Holiday Season begin!

No comments: