NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting back into the business of writing


My first scanned photo! The happy family unit (Sharpie is 3 months) in November, 1998, five days after he adopted us.

Slowly but steadily, I’m getting my processes and accoutrements set up to get officially back in the business of writing. I picked up my new business cards this morning. And I’ve finally learned to scan items, a necessary new skill needed for art submissions. Now, once I perfect my elevator speech for my novel, I should be all set for the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers’ Gold Conference in two weeks (yikes, that is coming up fast)!

No comments: