NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recently read: Tim Dorsey’s Nuclear Jellyfish


I love Dorsey’s books! Again, we are off on a wild ride across Florida, stopping at every site of 20th century kitsch along the way, as Serge A. Storms and his mostly comatose buddy Coleman gather information for Serge’s new Internet travel service. Along the way they collect a gorgeous woman who can definitely take care of herself. Also dogging their heels are a sleazy salesman, a man with a really strange tattoo, and, of course, Agent Mahoney. And a host of other oddities, both human and otherwise.

No comments: