NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, October 20, 2010

KK Brees’ latest venture



Karen Brees and I met years ago at the San Francisco Writers Conference. At that time, she was primarily writing nonfiction. Her books include a variety of topics ranging from The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Preserving Food to The Everything Guide to Depression. I recently got an update from her and she’s now branched out into historical fiction set in the WWII years—one of my favorite eras. In Headwind, Professor Katrin Niessen becomes an OSS agent to stop the Nazis before they reach Norway. Check out her web site for more information on Brees and her books at http://www.karenkbrees.com/fiction.htm

1 comment:

KK Brees said...

Thanks for mentioning Headwind, Erica! The book was great fun to write and I'm plugging away on the second volume in the series now.