NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, October 17, 2010

Recently read: Margaret Maron’s Winter’s Child



I first discovered Maron years ago when she was writing her Sigrid Harald books. This one is part of her series featuring Deborah Knott, set in North Carolina. Knott, now married to Sheriff’s Deputy Dwight Bryant, finds herself in some troubled circumstances as Bryant tries to cope with his son, his ex-wife who has disappeared leaving their son alone. As they try to find out what happened, family dynamics become increasingly complex. A pleasant read.

No comments: