NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, February 17, 2011

Using collage to create a vision of your future






Joan Dempsey, the developer of the Literary Living program (http://www.literaryliving.com/ ), asked me to write a piece on using collage to create vision boards for the program. In addition, I have posted a selection of my vision board collages above. From top to bottom, the images are my vision board for creative space (acrylic, photos, ephemera, sketches, stamps and handwriting), vision board for moving to Colorado (words and images from magazines, poster paint), and journal pages to inspire creativity (poster paint, ephemera, handwriting, stickers, art paper, and stamps). Click on each image to enlarge for details.

No comments: