NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, April 7, 2011

Poetry Forum on the Old Farmer’s Almanac


The Old Farmer's Almanac is the oldest continuously published periodical in the U.S. Since 1792, it has been informing its readers of weather forecasts, tides, astronomy data, and planting guides. It literally has something of interest for everyone, of every age. I love that it’s online as well—talk about adapting to the changes in media. Visit http://www.almanac.com/ to sign up for its email newsletter. Also, click on Blogs and Forums then scroll down, click on More Forums, scroll again until you find the Poetry Forum. Note that the Poetry Forum is only for amateur writers and photographers.

No comments: