NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, April 14, 2011

Summer Writers Colony in New York City





This sounds fabulous! From June 6 through 23, you can live a writer's in the mecca for writers for three weeks. Participate in workshops in fiction, nonfiction and poetry in a supportive atmosphere with other writers. Attend readings, take literary tours of Greenwich Village, and participate in literary salons where you can meet professional and award winning authors and journalists. See http://www.newschool.edu/summerwriters/ for more details.

No comments: