NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, April 29, 2011

Writing Life Contract






I'm in the final stage of completing the Literary Living Program (see link at left side of blog). One of the things we did during the course was to develop a six-month Writing Life Contract. I have finished mine and am busy and happily writing away. Because I can't resist adding visual elements nowadays, I wrote my traditional computer/print version and also did a six panel mixed media collage version to have on my desk to inspire me.

No comments: