NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Writers write: Iseult Murphy



Iseult is a writer, actor and artist living on the east coast of Ireland. She writes fantasy, horror and science fiction short stories as well as novels. Her works have appeared in print as well as online, in such publications as Necrotic Tissue, 52 Stitches, Invisible Ink and the Drabbler. Her fantasy novella, Afflicted, is available through Lulu, Amazon and other booksellers. A speech instructor and drama teacher, she’s appeared in numerous stage productions as well as television, film and commercials. She launched the inaugural International Day of Books. Visit her web site at http://www.iseultmurphy.com/ In the blog world, Iseult is known as “Inkpot,” http://theinkpotfiles.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Inkpot said...

Wow Erica, I am so honoured you included me in your writers write series, thank you so much, and what a lovely write up too. :)