NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, February 19, 2010

Getting ready for our Mile High Move



On Monday, one of the technicians from our Internet provider, West Wisconsin Telcom (who furnished us excellent service) will back up and pack up my computer, leaving me without computer access until I get myself settled in Colorado. I’m aiming to be on line and blogging the week of 3/15. In the meantime, this blog will be having a vacation. When the blog returns, I’ll also post my new email address, as well as more Adventures of the Flying Yoga Mat. Till then, happy trails!

1 comment:

Sue Hill said...

Good Luck, Erica! Hope Sharpie likes his new palace.

Safe travels.