NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mile High Move: We found our new home



This weekend, after a marathon day of house-viewing on Friday (14 houses), and a brief bout (7 houses) on Saturday, by Saturday afternoon we were at our realtor’s office writing an offer. By my arrival home on Sunday, our acceptance of the sellers’ counteroffer was waiting for me to sign. Sheila Weaver, Re/Max Alliance, also had a good weekend—she had a sale finalized for another couple on Saturday, followed immediately by ours. Located in Golden, if you are looking for a good real estate agent in the Denver area, she is a good one! For more information about Sheila, visit http://sweaver.homesincolorado.com/

1 comment:

Sue Hill said...

Erica - that's fantastic news! I enjoy following your blog and I hope you will continue this venture from Golden.