NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mile Head Move: house-hunting continued



Big Dog and Little Dog greeting each other last weekend


I’m off to Golden again tomorrow for two full days of house-hunting with our realtor, Sheila Weaver. To avoid having each of us rushing between airports and title companies, Carl and I will assign each other Power of Attorney for Property in both Colorado and Wisconsin. Sheila has lined up a notary, gotten the Colorado form, I’ve got the Wisconsin form, and we’ll take care of that bit of business this weekend as well. I’ll report back next Monday!

No comments: