NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Overwhelmed by art supplies



Last summer, I started to set up a separate art studio upstairs in one of my father’s rooms. I had (and still have) all my teaching materials and reference items, my writing, and my art all crammed into my main office with computer equipment, household files, and everything else. Before I finished moving my art materials completely, we got word that Carl was definitely going to Golden. So I stopped my redoing of my art studio, and began using that room as a holding area for packed boxes. As a result, instead of a well-organized art studio and a more spacious office in which to write, my original room is still jammed packed, I have to search in two crowded rooms to find any specific supplies since I can’t remember what I moved upstairs, and I’ve taken over the end of a kitchen counter since I have NO workspace in either my office or my art studio cum storage room.

No comments: