NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still searching for a palace for our little Prince




The Prince was briefly interrupted by an admirer while he was surveying his domain last summer.

Back from my quick visit to Golden, where Carl and I and our realtor, Sheila Weaver, saw a lot of houses. Many were lovely, many were tempting, but we’re going for perfect here! In the meantime, I’m continuing to review possibilities online (I can’t even remember how one EVER bought a house before the Internet), and handle the increasingly urgent moving chores as we near our closing date of March 1. Not to mention running out of wood (I invoked the Wood Gods, which turned up five Wood Guys—one of whom delivered six cords of wood this afternoon), being contacted by my credit card company that someone tried to buy a car online using my account number (EEK), and keeping up with all my projects.

No comments: