NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, January 8, 2010

Off to Golden to house hunt!

View of NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory) from Carl’s apartment.

I’m heading to Colorado to spend the weekend with Carl house-hunting, eating, drinking and getting to feel at home. Sharpie’s Auntie Tamie will move in for the weekend to cater to his every whim. Every human’s mission in life should be to excel at that, and Tamie does.

1 comment:

jayneleni said...

Hope the househunting is going well! Can't wait to hear about the trip...