NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to school



As a part-time adjunct instructor, I never know if the technical college will need me to teach until right around the start of the semester. This is similar to how things worked when I was consulting, when I'd get a call on Thursday and I'd be on a plane on Sunday. One of the things I've learned over time is how to be very very flexible. Classes start tomorrow, and yes--I've got a perfect semester ahead. I'll be teaching two oral/interpersonal communications classes, and one written communications class. I'll be traveling between two campuses, which gives me an opportunity to know people in another site. I'm even thinking about setting up a second blog for my students . . . more about that later. Right now, I'm immersed in course materials and assignments. I will still be blogging here with 3-5 entries a week, contest/grants, and a new puzzle five times a week on this blog. Have you noticed how the puzzles are harder on Fridays? I am in collage-withdrawal though. This is my third day in a row without making one. As soon as I post this, however, I'll haul out my new Pearl Ex pigments, Diamond Glaze (both at http://www.createforless.com/), and some new collage sheets (http://www.alteredpages.com/ ) and have a good burst of creative fervor.

No comments: