NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, December 12, 2008

Artella’s AlphaBetter Workshop

The frontispiece of my Book of Muses I'm creating through this workshop.

I’m in the middle (actually, at letter K) of a wonderful workshop created by Marney Makridakis, founder of Artella and inspirer of many. In this, the AlphaBetter Muse Workshop, participants receive a new lesson every four days. We’re working our way through the alphabet with thoughts, ideas for art and writing, journal prompts, and suggestions for new ways of looking at life, at creativity, and at ourselves. Each of the three days between Muses, we receive a “Muselet” with an inspiring quote and prompt. To conclude each lesson, I’ve been following her suggestion to create my own Muse for the letter of the alphabet. This is fun and inspiring!

1 comment:

KK Brees said...

Hi Erica,

This is a wonderway to prime the pump. Glad to see you're alive and kicking and working on your writing.