NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today is . . .



Today is . . . lavender in scent and color, frothy ferns moving gently in a breeze that hovers between cool and warm, contemplation, wilting, resting, light percussion and solemn notes, protected and watched over.
See September 21, 2008 for the genesis of my “today is . . . ” postings.

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

HAPPY NEWS YEAR

MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS YOU WISH

[CLICK BELOW FOR THE CARD]
http://www.images.dgreetings.com/newimages/newyear/2005/new-year-floral1.jpg