NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wisconsin Wrights

UW-Madison campus and Lake Mendota (photo from the UW web site)

UW-Madison Continuing Studies in Theatre, the University Theatre, Madison Repertory Theatre, and the Milwaukee Chamber Theatre are again sponsoring the Wisconsin Wrights New Play Development Project. Three finalists will receive a one week residency at Edenfred (see my December 3, 2008 posting). They will also participate in workshops and readings of their work as part of the University Theatre Summer 2009 season. One finalist will be featured as part of the 2009 Madison Repertory Theatre Madison New Play Festival and one finalist will be selected by the Milwaukee Chamber Theatre for a staged reading in 2010.

They are already accepting entries. You must be a current Wisconsin resident. The deadline for submitting your play is Monday, February 2, 2009. There is a $20 entry fee. For more details and specific submission requirements, see http://www.dcs.wisc.edu/lsa/theatre/wrights/guidelines.html

1 comment:

Inkpot said...

It sounds wonderful. It is a shame I can't enter.