NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, April 6, 2009

Having a bad computer month



After returning from Chicago with a dozen ideas and research sources for postings, my Internet Explorer software decided to take its own vacation, leaving me with no access to the Internet. I’m able to do a “work-around” by using Carl’s system, but I don’t want to boot him off for too long at a time. So I’ll be posting book reviews, changing the puzzle and updating the contests, and will put more variety in my postings as soon as I’m back operating at full speed!

No comments: