NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, April 30, 2009

The collapse of the Great Wall of Pierce County



Living on a hillside, we have a number of retaining walls. This week we have one less. Carl’s raspberry bushes are also probably goners, too! All part of country living I suppose.

1 comment:

The Clares said...

ernie1I feel the need to start my defense early. I know for a fact I am not resposible for this disaster. I was hired after the lower walls were built, and now I see it was for quality control on the much more difficult and may I add bigger garage wall. Any other correspondence can be delt with through my attorney Duey, Cheatem and How.