NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Foodie Chronicles at Dunn County News



I have mentioned on several occasions that building your clip file by writing for local publications is the way to go! Another friend of mine, Leslie Norris, is writing a monthly column for the Menomonie newspaper, the Dunn County News. This not only pleases Leslie, but also delights the editor, Barbara Lyon. Check out Leslie’s first tasty column at http://www.dunnconnect.com/articles/2009/09/09/variety/doc4aa68889dcfcb621443373.txt

No comments: