NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, January 7, 2011

Literary Living Program


I’ve spent the first week of 2011 pondering what I want to do this year, figuring out what my next project will be, and lolling around pretending I was thinking about these momentous topics. A week or so ago I signed up at Literary Living for the free e-books and information on the 12-week program that helps you design your writing life. I have just now enrolled in the program and am so excited about it. To get your e-books, get more information, or enroll, see http://www.literaryliving.com/ The program starts January 15, with enrollment closing on January 12.

No comments: