NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recently read: Alexander McCall Smith’s Tea Time for the Traditionally Built


I love this series, and is that the greatest title or what? The gentle adventures of Precious Ramotswe, her husband, Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni (never do they call each other by their first names), and their friends, family, clients and employees all have their problems. And as we expect in this well-ordered world, all find the solutions, from the strange losing streak of Mr. Molofololo’s football club, to banishing Mma Makutsi’s dreaded rival, to saving Mma Ramotswe’s treasured tiny white van.

No comments: