NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, September 20, 2007

Council for Wisconsin Writers



If you live in Wisconsin and are a writer, consider joining the Council for Wisconsin Writers. Since 1964, this nonprofit organization has been promoting awareness of Wisconsin’s literary roots, which encouraging new writers. I first joined in 1990, and served for several years on the Board and as Publicity Chair in the early 1990s. The Council sponsors a variety of annual contests for published writers. This year, the contest will open on November 1, 2007 and close on January 31, 2008. The contests are for work published during the calendar year. Once the contests officially open, I’ll post them in The Money Corner. In the meantime, if you’d like to learn more about the Council, visit the web site at http://www.wisconsinwriters.org/

No comments: