NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, January 12, 2009

Googling for writers



Check out this excellent article titled “50 Useful Google Apps for Writers” by Laura Milligan at http://www.bachelorsdegreeonline.com/blog/2008/50-useful-google-apps-for-writers/

I am a Google-addict, much as I was (and still am) an addict of rooting around in library shelves.

2 comments:

Inkpot said...

Thanks for this Erica. :)

NAVAL LANGA said...

I just read the article. It's very useful. Thanks for sharing it.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
BIG CITIES OF INDIA