NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, January 18, 2009

InfoStar: a good source for writers and everyone else



InfoStar is virtually located at http://www.infostar.com/ and physically located in Madison, WI. Owner Peter Greene is an expert on all things (well, I suppose there are SOME things he doesn’t know) computer- and Internet-related. Carl and I listen to him regularly on Wisconsin Public Radio. Some things of note are his Top 10 Lists of Useful Web pages found here: http://www.infostar.com/current.htm where you can find an array of fascinating sites like locating graves and online health information for that mysterious pain in your neck. Other things that interest me are the ebooks, guides, and eclasses listed along the left-hand side of the page. I’ve been mulling over the idea of ebooks, and will start looking into the matter as soon as things settle down at bit for me. I’ll keep you informed . . .

No comments: