NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wikitree: the online tool for tracing your family tree



Who are these people? Could they be Great Aunt Theodora and her step-sister Phoebe?


I received a comment from one of the people who created this web site stating that I was one of the first to find it and link to it. Because it was one of my “Links of the week,” I don’t usually keep the previous ones when I update the section. I decided to post this so there is a permanent note of it. Here is the permanent link: http://www.WikiTree.com

2 comments:

Chris Whitten said...

Thank you again for the attention to WikiTree, Erica! It's appreciated. (Note: the link above is broken for some reason. Simply using http://www.WikiTree.com will always work.) Cheers, Chris

Erica Hanson said...

Thanks, Chris. I've revised the posting to show the link you suggested.