NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day



This week America has an inauguration worth celebrating! There’s no doubt in my mind that yes, we can change the damage that’s been done here at home and around the world. Pause today, however briefly, to salute the new president.

1 comment:

Chris Whitten said...

Thanks for linking to WikiTree! The site is still so new, you may be one of the very first people to recommend it. I appreciate that.