NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kenton Whitman’s nature columns



A trio of area fox kits get comfy with onlookers close by. Photo by Rebecca Whitman for The Dunn County News column “Bountifully Wild Menomonie.”

I’ve known and admired Whitman’s writing for several years now. His outdoor columns on nature for the Dunn County News are not only a delight to read, but they also provide insights into life in general through the natural world around us. For his latest column, titled, “Vampires Among Us,” see http://www.dunnconnect.com/articles/2009/05/19/outdoors/doc4a12ff3c07851249417790.txt For another recent piece, titled “Bountifully Wild Menomonie,” see http://www.dunnconnect.com/articles/2009/05/18/outdoors/doc4a09b0c8ca0aa348007310.txt

No comments: