NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, May 10, 2009

Recently read: Laura Lippman’s Another Thing to Fall



This is another Tess Monaghan book set in the heart of Baltimore. A TV production company has upset the town figuratively, and Monaghan literally as she tips her scull into the murky Patapsco River when she rows obliviously into the filming crew’s wake. Against her better judgment, she agrees to “babysit” the pouty princess who’s the female star of the series, as well as to investigate a series of incidents related to the production. Fun characters, good plot, and Lippman’s usual entertaining read.

No comments: