NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recently read: Michael Connelly’s Lost Light



Another good read by a favorite suspense writer of mine. In this one, we continue to follow the adventures of Harry Bosch, now retired from the L.A.P.D. Bosch, an appealing character whose sensitivity gives him depth, tries to re-examine an old unsolved murder of a production assistant. Without a badge and the resources of the police, Bosch pulls in old debts and performs a few fast moves to get the murder file. Interviews with people who were involved at the time show there were connections to a theft, a shooting that crippled a cop, a missing FBI agent, and several deaths.

No comments: