NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Books I’m finding inspiring now






Here is a list of sources for my self-exploration. I've finished some; dipped into some; and hope to start some. Reviews will follow at irregular intervals.




  • Slowing down to the speed of life, by Richard Carlson and Joseph Bailey
  • Artist Trading Card workshop, by Bernie Berlin
  • In This Garden, by Angela Cartwight and Sarah Fishburn
  • Life, Paint and Passion, by Michele Cassou and Stewart Cubley
  • Awe-manac, by Jill Badonsky
  • The Nine Modern Day Muses (and a bodyguard), by Jill Badonsky
  • Watercolor Tips & Techniques, by Arnold Lowrey, Wendy Jelbert, Geoff Kersey and Barry Herniman
  • The Vision Board Book, by John Assaraf
  • Vintage Greeting Cards, by Mary Jo McGraw
  • Creative Paint Workshop for Mixed-Media Artists, by Ann Baldwin
  • Drawing for the Artistically Undiscovered, by Quentin Blake and John Cassidy
  • Watercolor for the Artistically Undiscovered, by Thacher Hurd and John Cassidy

No comments: