NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Robert Genn and the Painter’s Keys



Some of my minature art cards


I recently subscribed to Genn’s free newsletter on art and necessities for the creative mind. I highly recommend it. Not only do you get to follow his adventures on his treasured mapbook, but the articles and links to his web site are fascinating. The Current Clickback has an article on bartering—timely for living in these economic up and downs. On his home page, check out Caroline Simmill’s musings on success. Sign up for the twice-weekly newsletter, read the articles, admire the artwork, and lap up the inspiration at http://painterskeys.com/

No comments: