NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, November 5, 2009

Recently read: Jonathan Kellerman’s A Cold Heart



Kellerman is always a good read, although he’s not one of my first choices. In this book in the Alex Delaware series, psychologist Delaware and his buddy, LAPD detective Milo Sturgis seek the killer who has been targeting artists in all fields from painter to musician to dancer. Delaware suspects a serial killer may be at work, but there seems to be nothing tying the deaths—not the age, gender, geography or artistic line. Yet consistencies start to show up. Interesting plot, well-drawn characters (yes, my weak attempt at a pun!) and a satisfying ending.

No comments: