NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wisconsin Trails magazine article





My first article for Wisconsin Trails is in the current issue (cover shown). Unfortunately, they don’t provide access to the actual articles online, so you’ll have to buy the issue. Here is a link to the table of contents: http://www.wistrails.com/content/61.php Another unfortunate aspect is that it is probably my last article as well as my first for the magazine since I think it is probably unlikely that Wisconsin Trails will be interested in having a Colorado Correspondent . . .

No comments: