NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, May 9, 2010

Emergency Preparedness Training for a new career field

Visit PR/EP at http://www.kandrcreative.com/?110150

My good friend Kenton Whitman of K&R Enterprises LLC has announced a new line of business as part of K&R's mission of empowering clients' businesses and lives: Personal Resilience and Emergency Preparedness training (PR/EP), including graduate and instructor training certificates.

Whitman, who has taught wilderness survival skills and has been a martial arts practitioner for nearly 30 years, has worked with police officers, martial arts instructors, security staff, personal trainers and individuals instructing them in self-defense and survival.

The questions he asks the participants in his one-on-one sessions and group workshops include, “How would you function without the internet, without electricity, without groceries or gasoline or police protection? Do you have the skills and knowledge to deal with the possibility of social instability?”

In addition to learning the skills to survive, participants can continue on this as a career path where, for less than a year’s college tuition, they have the potential to earn up to $80,000 a year or more through running their own PR/EP business as a PR/EP instructor.

For complete information on the program and career opportunities, see http://www.kandrcreative.com/?110150

No comments: