NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recently read: Jeffery Deaver’s The Blue Nowhere



Deaver is an excellent writer who creates new series rather than stick to the same old formula with the same cast of characters. I’ve liked all the ones so far! This novel is older and, like his Lincoln Rhymes series, explores the deadliness possible in the computer world. The Blue Nowhere is what one of the computer wizards on the police force has named this shadowy place where things and people are not what they seem. A series of murders in Silicon Valley, a sadist named Phate, a disbanded group of games players, and a felon all make this a page-turner.

No comments: