NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, May 13, 2010

Glenn Hanson: sketchbooks and inspiration

You can click on the image to enlarge it for details.

A number of you have emailed me about my father’s sketchbooks. As a result, I will be posting some of the sketches over the next few weeks just for the fun of sharing. When I get organized (i.e. fully unpacked), I'll match the text from his journals of the time to the sketches.

2 comments:

jayneleni said...

love this idea!

Sue Hill said...

I'm happy to hear you'll be sharing them; it was fascinating to get a glimpse.