NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, June 11, 2010

Recently read: James W. Hall’s Mean High Tide


The more I read of this author’s books, the more I like him. In this older novel, we find Thorn and the love of his life, Darcy, contently fishing and diving off Key Largo. Things go tragically wrong, and Thorn’s usual laid-back investigating becomes a blood quest as he searches for Darcy’s killer among a violent and crazy cast of characters that include mobsters, their offspring, and ex-CIA.

No comments: