NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Recently read (or rather, listened to): Mike Dooley’s Manifesting Change: It Couldn’t Be Easier


I love Dooley. His book, Infinite Possibilities, explained much of what has puzzled me my whole life. This accountant-turned international speaker and author is funny and communicates some very intense and complicated ideas in a way that is easily understood. This 10-disk audio book (5 disks are the book, with the other 5 being recordings of his workshops) takes you into more detail in the art of manifesting the life of your dreams. I’m not usually a big fan of audio books (I tend to doze off), but—being a big fan of Dooley, I couldn’t pass this up. Go to his web site and sign up for his free emails at http://www.tut.com/theclub/

No comments: