NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, October 11, 2007

Help from UW in getting that novel published



The University of Wisconsin’s Liberal Arts & Sciences Writing Program is hosting “A Weekend with your Novel,” the annual fall mini retreat. It will be held November 2 through November 4, 2007, in Madison. Designed for writers who are sick of rejections or who want to accelerate their path to publication, the retreat includes a number of workshops, and a hands-on critique session. Sign up by October 12 for cost savings. See the web site at http://www.dcs.wisc.edu/lsa/writing/weekend.htm or call 608-262-7942. You can sign up on the web site for notices about their many online writing workshops as well as other events including conferences.

No comments: