NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays


Have a safe and happy holiday weekend! Yesterday Carl and I prepared by stocking up on goodies from Lonardo's Italian Meat Market & Deli, La Dolce Sicilia Italian Bakery, Scandinavian herring and cheeses at Gold's Market, an apple strudel and doggie milk bone from the Rhinelander Bakery, and of course, buying everything else essential to Christmas at our house from Whole Foods. We even have cookies and the traditional Yulekaka baked by our friend Leslie, which arrived in the mail yesterday. We'll worry about calories in 2011. Merry Christmas!

No comments: