NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, December 27, 2010

Recently read: John Harvey’s Rough Treatment



I’m working my way through Harvey’s books and enjoying them very much. In this, two bumbling burglars discover a kilo of cocaine in the rented house of a TV director who is filming in Nottingham. Not only did they discover the kilo, but the director’s wife was unexpectedly home. Detective Inspector Resnick has to root around in the seedy world of British TV as well as city crime to find out who has done what to whom.

No comments: