NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, December 10, 2010

Leslie Norris—the Foodie Chronicles



Four generations: Marge, Leslie, Heather and Lynne

For a number of years while I lived in Wisconsin, I wrote a variety of articles for the Dunn County News, whose editor is my dear friend Barb. Leslie, another dear friend, has been writing the newspaper’s food column for a while. I was so touched by her Thanksgiving article that I wanted to share it: http://www.dunnconnect.com/articles/2010/12/09/variety/doc4cffdb6dbbb02750638308.txt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Erica - this is a wonderful and touching article; what wonderful memories! Thank you for sharing it. Wishing you a happy new year. Hope you are enjoying the snow storm.